These healthy cookies are the perfect treat for mornings, afternoons, snacks, or dessert!
- 2-3 large bananas
- 1/3 cup peanut or other nut/seed butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 1/2-2 cups oats (add more/less if needed)
Optional add ins:
- chocolate chips
- cacao powder
- ground flax seeds
- hemp seeds
- blueberries (fresh or dried)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend all ingredients except oats in blender or food processor until smooth.
Mix in oats slowly with spoon, you may need more or less oats- the mixture should be sticky but thick enough to form into cookies. Add more oats if needed.
Fold in chocolate chips (or other add ins)
Set aside in fridge. (this helps you to form into cookies)
Line baking sheet with parchment paper or reusable silicone mat.
Form into cookies on sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!