- 2 3/4 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk (I use coconut almond)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup melted coconut oil or cacao butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 3-4 Tbsp agave nectar or pure maple syrup
package of melted vegan chocolate chips!
Blend pumpkin filling ingredients in blender until smooth. Set aside.
Mix chocolate ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
Lightly pour chocolate sauce into mold of choice and & freeze for 5-10 minutes.
Repeat 2-3 times until the bottom and sides are coated well.
Spoon pumpkin filling into molds and place back in freezer for 20 minutes.
Remove from freezer and cover with remaining chocolate sauce, place in fridge or freezer until solid.
Enjoy frozen or let thaw & eat!