These vegan pancakes are the fluffiest and tastiest pancakes ever. They’re also SUPER quick and easy to make, and the taste possibilities are endless!
Note: You can cut the recipe in half if you need to, it makes a good amount of pancakes, I freeze the extras for on the go mornings!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2 Tbsp baking powder (add an extra Tbsp for even fluffier pancakes!)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or applesauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Optional add ins:
- chocolate chips
- berries, bananas, other fruit
- flavor extracts (use in place of vanilla)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- cacao powder (for extra chocolatey pancakes!) *mix powder in with dry ingredients
- spinach (tasteless!) *blend non-dairy milk with 1-2 cups raw spinach (depending on how green you want them) in a blender until smooth, add to other ingredients & prepare as usual.
- beet puree/juice *blend beet puree or juice with non-dairy milk before mixing ingredients
In large bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
Using pan or griddle, heat 1-2 tsp coconut oil over medium heat.
Scoop batter onto pan and cook until bubbles form. Flip and cook 5-10 minutes until underside is lightly browned. Remove from heat. Add vegan butter, syrup, toppings of choice, and enjoy!